Talks & Workshops
Strategic Planning with Agile Implementation
You’ve heard about strategic planning and you think it could be really helpful heading into 2020 to have a clear vision about where your company is headed and how you’re going to achieve your goals, but:
- You don’t have a week to set aside away from your business to plan
- You don’t have thousands of dollars to invest in this process
- And you certainly don’t want to waste your time on a plan that is going to be “set it and forget it.
Tuesday, December 3, 2019, from 9-3:45 p.m.
821 E Washington Ave, Madison, WI
Sell By Serving: Heart-Centered Sales
Do you struggle with selling your services or offerings? Does the thought of asking for the sale tie your stomach into knots? Do you change your rates based on the day, and based on how much you think someone is willing to pay? Does the word money cause your blood pressure to rise and your mind to race?
In this 90-minute workshop, you will be guided through a process to help you uncover and bust through belief patterns that may be preventing you from selling with ease, build confidence in yourself and what you have to offer, and learn how to better price and package your offerings so that it gets you where you want to be, and makes it easier for your customers to buy.
In this workshop we will cover:
- Money Mindset and the limiting beliefs that hold you back
- Business Planning: Name your Numbers
- Curating the Confidence to Achieve those Numbers
- Hidden Commitments: How to spot them, and Re-wire the mind’s framework
- Packaging + Pricing
Tuesday, January 14, 2020, from 9-10:30 a.m.
DreamBank, 821 E Washington Ave., Madison, WI