Strategic Planning with Agile Implementation
For solopreneurs, small businesses, and start-ups
Whether you’re on a positive growth trajectory and want to stay that way, or stagnant and ready to move out of the rut, strategic planning with consistent agile implementation is the secret sauce to scaling.
It’s how I took my company from $0 to $1M in less than 3 years, all while being rooted in a clear purpose and mission. Now, I teach others to do the same.
You’ve heard about strategic planning and you think it could be really helpful heading into 2020 to have a clear vision about where your company is headed and how you’re going to achieve your goals, but:
- You don’t have a week to set aside away from your business to plan
- You don’t have thousands of dollars to invest in this process
- And you certainly don’t want to waste your time on a plan that is going to be “set it and forget it.”
Enter: Strategic Planning with Agile Implementation
Hi, I’m Amber, and I want to help you kickass in business in 2020!
Join me for a different type of business experience, massively shift the trajectory of your business and life, and see what’s made possible for you, with clear 2020 vision.
At Strategic Partners, we know what it’s like to be a solo act, or a few-person small business or start up. We started as a team of one and grew to seven over the course of three years. And we’ve worked with over a hundred small businesses, solopreneurs, and start-ups to create more usable strategic plans that help organizations like yours to move forward in a more cohesive and strategic way, while allowing room for iteration and adjustments as you grow.
“This process helped me with so much more than I bargained for; it’s given me direction and clarity for how to hire, and the type of people I want to hire, to align with the company values and vision that’s been set forth.”
“I took Amber’s course, hoping I could learn more about marketing my business myself. I got what I expected and much more. For me, the course was life-changing. For the first time, I was able to understand and define what my brand is and learned who my customers are. Through my new understanding, I can now finally effectively market my business.”
– Denis, My Money Tax & Accounting
The key to modern day strategic planning is to learn how to actively implement, and adjust as you go.
The reality of today’s business world is that your business evolves as you grow with it, and you need a plan that allows for that.
In this workshop, you will be guided in developing a foundational plan for your business, and learn skills for staying curious and agile, and how to iterate as your business grows.
What you will gain:
- A clearer understanding about why your company exists
- Where you are headed
- Learn how to position your company and approach the market in a way that makes an impact
What you will leave with:
- Your customized Strategic Plan including:
- Mission, Vision, Values, and Guiding Principles defined
- A model for developing customer personas
- A model for doing customer research
- A model for competitor research
- 3-5 Key Strategic Objectives outlined with action steps accounting for
- Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Culture Development
- Implementation of Services
- A 45-minute 1-1 pre-coaching + consulting session
- 1-day in-person strategic planning workshop among fellow small businesses and up to 2 members from your team (additional team members allowed at $59/person)
- Full lunch, plus morning and afternoon refreshments included
- A 45-minute follow up coaching + consulting session
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will reach out with more details!
When: Tuesday, December 3rd, 9:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m. Workshop begins at 9, please arrive by 8:45 a.m. for registration.
Where: Spark Building, 821 East Washington Ave., Madison, WI
Who: Up to 2 people from your organization. Additional team members allowed at $59/person.
Lunch will also be provided.
© 2019 Strategic Partners Marketing, LLC