Search Engine Optimization
It’s hard enough understanding what SEO (Search Engine Optimization) means, let alone finding a marketing company in Madison, WI, that will break it down and demystify SEO so that you understand exactly what it is, why it matters, and how to do it. At SPM, we seek to empower our clients in their marketing by providing access to the knowledge, resources, and tools needed to reach their business goals, and this includes online marketing.
Search Engine Optimization is all of the things you can do on your site to help more potential customers find you when they search for related phrases online. If it’s important for you to drive online leads through organic searches, then implementing SEO strategies on your website likely makes sense for your business.
- Goal: serve more customers
- Customers search online
- You need to get your website found
There are several ways we can help potential customers find your website more often using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM). Most businesses find SEO practices beneficial because once you implement them correctly onto your website, they can continue to help your business for months and years to come. Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search results pages (SERPs) primarily through paid advertising such as Google Ad Words.
At Strategic Partners Marketing we seek to understand your business’s goals to determine if SEO and SEM practices are the best avenue to pursue. Assuming it is, we will offer several options for your consideration on how we can help you with your SEO goals.
A quick primer on Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization is broken down into two main areas.
Off-page optimization: Off-page SEO involves techniques that can be used off of your website to help drive leads and traffic back to your site. Many people associate off-page SEO with link building, but good off-page SEO will encompass much more than that. A good SEO marketing company will understand the importance of and how to integrate social media as a part of your SEO strategy. Think of off-page SEO as the off-page promotional methods you can utilize to drive people back to your website, which will ultimately help your website rank higher in search results.
On-page optimization: On-page SEO involves all the things you can do on your website to drive more inbound search traffic into your site. This includes developing keyword optimized content, improving meta tags, and writing blog posts.
Learn How Your Current Website is Performing, Contact Us!
How our SEO services will help you get the Madison, WI, traffic you need to build your business
People ask us, “How do I get my business on the first page of Google?” The answer isn’t a simple one; rather, it is a series of events that have to happen through the proper SEO practices over time.
We help clients improve their organic search rank through a variety of services, including:
On-Page Optimization Services
On-page optimization services refers to all of the things we do ON your website to make you rank higher, including:
- Editing Page Titles to include keywords for that page
- Adding meta descriptions to each of your pages to include specific keyword
- Optimized titles and descriptions
- Proper URL Structures
- Adding Meta Tags that contain all the relevant keywords
- Breaking up your content to include body tags (H1, H2, etc.)
- Monitoring keyword density per page
- Internal linking within your site between relevant pages
- Image optimization (image size, proper image names, use of ALT tag)
- User-friendly 404 pages
- Fast loading pages
- Top quality fresh content (hugely important but often overlooked!)
- External links (no broken links or links to ‘bad’ sites)
Off-Page Optimization Services:
Off-page optimization refers to how you are found, from things that you cannot control in the structure of your website:
- Developing and Managing Social Networking sites like Facebook, Google+, and Twitter
- Blogging: Developing relevant, high-quality blogs that target your ideal customer, educating them on the solutions they are seeking
- Interacting in your blog and forum networks: Getting your name out there and responding to people’s questions puts you in the camp of being a ‘thought leader’ on your topic
- Link Baiting: Getting people to link to your blog is HUGE in developing your credibility as an industry leader
- Photo Sharing: If your business is media driven (restaurants, construction companies, etc.), we will use photo sharing to “show” not “tell” your qualifications
- Video Marketing: Developing original content and putting that up as a YouTube channel gives people a look at who you are and how you do business
- Press Release and/or Article Submissions: Getting media outlets to pick up an informational piece about your work can build your credibility and improves rankings
Strategic Partners Marketing has helped us grow participation in our training programs. SPM’s team members dedicate themselves to truly understand our business and make sure they deliver value above and beyond each project’s cost. SPM is a perfect marketing solution for our business!
“I made $150,000 more this year because of Amber’s coaching. I have noticed a shift in my business because there’s been a shift in me. I look back, and years ago I was resistant to receiving this type of coaching help. We all have blind spots, and until I finally took my guard down and allowed this work to happen, and to allow Amber to guide me, I didn’t even know what was possible! You don’t even know how good it can be!
I’m a different person now. I don’t even worry about money. I just keep moving forward in my vision and it’s all happening in abundance. The people (staff) I have attracted now are of better quality than I have ever attracted.
I need to keep being that person so that I can keep attracting that, and so they can keep believing in themselves and can keep being successful. By giving them the vision, being the leader that I need to be, it helps them believe in themselves, and perform better. This has been possible because of what Amber has helped me see in myself. I can’t speak highly enough about what she has meant in my life and business.”
I have worked with Amber and the SP team for the past few years and everything is always taken care of. The team has great experience in marketing strategy and social media. I couldn’t be happier with the time it saves me with having them find great partnerships and media options for us, along with great marketing recommendations and doing social media marketing for us!
I knew we needed to come into the digital age, and your team has brought us into that digital age, plus some. You’ve helped us to update our website, do blogs, start email marketing and social media; it’s the technical outreach that we needed to be able to communicate with our customers.
…Strategic Partners was able to finally provide the help and support I needed to take my business to the next level. Amber is an outgoing, energetic, and dedicated professional who helped generate more business. She created a budget that was very affordable which allowed me to concentrate on growing my business. It is a necessity to survive in the ever-changing social media world. Strategic Partners Marketing is an out of the park Home Run!!
SEO Site Audit
If together we determine that an SEO strategy makes sense for your business, and you wish to pursue an SEO site audit, our comprehensive site audit process will include:
- A consultation to ensure that we properly understand your goals and objectives and to identify your areas of need
- SEO review to look for technical and website architectural problems as well as a review of Title Tags and Meta Descriptions
- Review of content for both keyword optimization as well as properly showcasing your brand story. We will make recommendations on how to create a better emotional connection with your site visitors.
- A usability review where we examine the site’s main pages and calls to action to determine if they are the best fits for your goals and what changes are necessary and what enhancements might be advisable
- A social media marketing review including recommendations on which sites to utilize based on your target market
Upon the completion of our site audit process, we will present you with our findings and recommendations so that you are empowered with the knowledge about what specifically needs to happen on your site and why. At this point, you are able to use our detailed findings to implement some or all of the SEO recommendations yourself, or you may choose to engage with our company to help you implement the SEO strategies. Throughout the process, you will know exactly what you are paying for and why.
How we are different:
Strategic Partners Marketing is founded on the mission of empowering business owners in their marketing. In order to do that, we educate customers and walk them through the practical, real-life steps that need to be taken to achieve results. Too many SEO companies use smoke-and-mirrors tactics, canned “site audit reports” and don’t disclose what work they will actually be doing, or who will be performing the work and how often. At SPM we partner with clients who are engaged in their marketing efforts, and together we work as a team to accomplish identified objectives. This is only possible through a relationship based on a foundation of trust, respect and access to knowledge. When you engage with SPM for your SEO services you aren’t hiring an SEO company; you are hiring a marketing partner who understands your whole picture, vision and goals. You will be working with people who will be hands on with your project every step of the way, making constant updates and improvements to keep your search rank moving in the right direction.
If you’d like to talk further about your business goals, contact us today and we’d be happy to find out what type of marketing best fits your needs!