How We Help You
At SPM we partner with small businesses in one or more of the following ways:
Your Consultant: Advising you on where to begin your process, what steps to take and advising on the strategy to pursue. Consulting may also include oversight of a specific project, or educating you on how to implement specific tactics for yourself.
- Smaller businesses or entrepreneurs who need help creating a marketing plan and getting on the right path and will then be implementing the work themselves.
- All clients as a starting point where we begin our analysis and research, which is then followed up with a proposal to perform the work as your marketing coordinator or your ad agency.
Your Marketing Coordinator: Working with you to develop a brand strategy and marketing plan, and then working in conjunction with your team to educate toward best practices to implement the marketing plan that we agree to.
- Businesses with a team in house capable of implementing the tactical efforts that are determined based on the higher level brand strategy that is developed.
- Growing businesses who don’t yet have a person or team in-house but are growing in that direction. SPM can fill the role temporarily and help you to find the appropriate mix of contract resources/permanent hire candidates to fill the necessary roles to implement the marketing strategies.
Your Ad Agency: Managing your brand development and advertising efforts for you including developing a cohesive look, feel and messaging across all platforms. Negotiating on your behalf and implementing the agreed to marketing strategies.
- Small businesses who may not have any marketing department and want to hire professionals who they can rely on to do the work and do it well.
- Businesses with a marketing professional/department who are seeking brand growth and want to partner with an agency to work as a team toward the business goals, as well as providing overall marketing consultation and alleviating the task-oriented duties such as social media management, graphic design and media negotiation.
I knew we needed to come into the digital age, and your team has brought us into that digital age, plus some. You’ve helped us to update our website, do blogs, start email marketing and social media; it’s the technical outreach that we needed to be able to communicate with our customers.
…Strategic Partners was able to finally provide the help and support I needed to take my business to the next level. Amber is an outgoing, energetic, and dedicated professional who helped generate more business. She created a budget that was very affordable which allowed me to concentrate on growing my business. It is a necessity to survive in the ever-changing social media world. Strategic Partners Marketing is an out of the park Home Run!!
I have worked with Amber and the SP team for the past few years and everything is always taken care of. The team has great experience in marketing strategy and social media. I couldn’t be happier with the time it saves me with having them find great partnerships and media options for us, along with great marketing recommendations and doing social media marketing for us!
I had never worked with a strategy or marketing company before working with the team at SP and I have enjoyed every step of the brand strategy process and the marketing work. I learned so much about my customers, and it feels great having a direction to work toward with my decisions!
Strategic Partners Marketing has helped us grow participation in our training programs. SPM’s team members dedicate themselves to truly understand our business and make sure they deliver value above and beyond each project’s cost. SPM is a perfect marketing solution for our business!