Strategic Partners Marketing (SPM), is a growing, forward-thinking marketing firm with an entrepreneurial spirit and passionate team members. We specialize in brand strategy for small- to medium-sized businesses, and we partner with larger companies for specific projects such as public relations, media campaign development, and media buying.
We pride ourselves on maintaining meaningful relationships with clients and partners in the community. We provide consultation and implementation services, including web design, social media management, email marketing, digital advertising, public relations, and media buying. Learn more about us at www.strategiesthatpay.com and our sister company, www.amberdella.com.
We are seeking a detail-oriented and organized person to fill a Bookkeeper & Office Admin role. You will be responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and administrative duties. The position will be 17-20 hours/week with the intention to increase hours and responsibilities as the business grows. While the hours are flexible, you will work from the office 2-3 days/week.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Gathering, opening, and sorting daily mail
- Maintain office files for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Maintain inventory and order office supplies
- Maintain inventory of and order office supplies. Maintain office equipment (printers, etc for cartridges and necessary troubleshooting)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (or Associate degree and 2+ years related work experience)
- Previous QuickBooks Online and Microsoft Excel experience
- Possesses knowledge of basic procedures in bookkeeping and accounting
- Demonstrates the ability to plan, organize, and multitask
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially in listening to and following directions
- Exhibits meticulous attention to detail and foresight to be able to address potential issues and bring them to the attention of their supervisor
- Adaptable to changing job requirements
- Experience processing payroll, reconciling bank statements, and preparing monthly financial statements.
- Agency experience is preferred, but not required.
Compensation & Benefits
- Hourly pay depending on experience
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Annual workversary celebration + half-day paid-time off for a Bad-Ass Day Off to do something empowering
- Flexible work environment and hours
- Positive, fast-paced agency environment that promotes health, wellness, and community, including team mindfulness and involvement in many community organizations
If you are a serious self-starter who needs to be managed minimally, we want you. Basically, we’re looking for a gosh dang rock star who is seeking a flexible and supportive work environment, an awesome team, and the opportunity to grow and flourish as our Bookkeeper & Office Admin.
To apply, please submit your resume; in lieu of a cover letter, please write us a couple paragraphs telling us about yourself and why you’re interested in exploring this opportunity further. Because we’re forward-thinking and nontraditional, we also welcome you to submit a video to introduce yourself so that we can really get a sense of your personality; however, this is not required.