Strategic Partners is a Business and Brand Strategy and Marketing firm that helps purpose driven individuals and companies to grow successful businesses.
Our work is steered by our guiding principles:
- The value is in partnership
- Businesses exist for a purpose beyond just making money
- Empowered leaders create greater impact
- Effective business building is rooted in both passion and strategy
- No business leader with their heart in the right place, should fail due to lack of resources
If you are a purpose-driven company who is looking for long-term business growth and success, then we at Strategic Partners (SP) may be the team for you. Our mission is for IMPACT, as supported by our values for Intrapreneurship, Motivation, Passion, Accountability, Caring and Thinking and Acting Strategically. If these are values you align with, and if you are looking to get clear on your brand and marketing approach, we invite you to reach out.
We are a full-service marketing firm based in Madison, Wisconsin. We are proud to partner with many successful, mission-driven companies, both locally and globally and have been awarded 3 American Advertising Federation Awards for award-winning client work. In 2017 we were recognized by Madison’s 1310 WIBA iHeart radio station as a Business of the Week and in January 2019 we were featured in InBusiness magazine for our purpose-driven approach, and fast growth.
As a full-service firm, we offer a variety of marketing solutions, all based in solid strategy as the first step in the process. We specialize in brand strategy and marketing consulting; content marketing, including public relations, email marketing, social media management, and blogging; search engine optimization (SEO) and digital advertising; media planning and buying; and web design. In addition, we also provide graphic design and regularly partner with photographers and videographers on creative projects.
How We Got Our Start
Strategic Partners was founded in April 2015 by Amber Swenor. After working for years in sales, digital marketing and in TV advertising, she saw the need in the market for an agency who would be innovative, and agile, and one who could offer solutions to small businesses, to help them be more strategic in their marketing.
From the beginning, Amber had the vision of building Strategic Partners as a heart-centered marketing firm that would work with underserved start-ups and small- and medium-sized businesses, in addition to larger companies. We got our start by treating our clients as people, as we still do, today. We value people, and we serve you with strategic solutions, backed by passion and purpose in our work.
And Where We Are Today
We’ve come along way, and we now have a full in-house team, and we’ve moved to a new office in downtown Madison. Adding new staff and working from a more central location has enabled us to be more efficient with how we provide our services, so we’ve been able to work with a broader cross-section of clients and offer a wider array of services. This past year, for example, we sponsored both Between the Waves and Disrupt Madison, and in 2018 we’re partnering with Doyenne Group as their public relations agency. We’re excited to keep growing, to keep rocking, and to keep building relationships with new clients.
Looking for a marketing partner in the new year? If so, contact us today to see if Strategic Partners is the right fit for you.
- Are you a start-up or small business tired of spending money on marketing that doesn’t return an investment?
- Are you confused by which channels you should be using to reach your target audience and how to use them?
- Are you losing business to competitors?
- Do you need help developing a marketing strategy with many working parts?
- Do you want to understand how to get more customers?
- Do you need help creating a brand strategy?
- Are you ready to take action now?
- Would you love access to a marketing strategy system with proven small business results?
- Would you like exclusive access to a marketing consultant who specializes in helping small businesses make measurable impacts in their businesses?
- Businesses operating on a strategy-based plan get clients quicker, get higher-dollar clients, grow their businesses quicker and build their brand faster, creating greater brand recognition, awareness and sales
- If you figure out why you do what you do, for whom you do it, where and how to market to that audience, the sales will happen! This all starts with having brand strategy in place. SPM is here to help you with that first step, and every step after.
When you work with Strategic Partners you’ll gain a dedicated advocate who will work strategically to help you achieve marketing success.
I had never worked with a strategy or marketing company before working with the team at SP and I have enjoyed every step of the brand strategy process and the marketing work. I learned so much about my customers, and it feels great having a direction to work toward with my decisions!
Strategic Partners Marketing has helped us grow participation in our training programs. SPM’s team members dedicate themselves to truly understand our business and make sure they deliver value above and beyond each project’s cost. SPM is a perfect marketing solution for our business!
I knew we needed to come into the digital age, and your team has brought us into that digital age, plus some. You’ve helped us to update our website, do blogs, start email marketing and social media; it’s the technical outreach that we needed to be able to communicate with our customers.
I have worked with Amber and the SP team for the past few years and everything is always taken care of. The team has great experience in marketing strategy and social media. I couldn’t be happier with the time it saves me with having them find great partnerships and media options for us, along with great marketing recommendations and doing social media marketing for us!
“I made $150,000 more this year because of Amber’s coaching. I have noticed a shift in my business because there’s been a shift in me. I look back, and years ago I was resistant to receiving this type of coaching help. We all have blind spots, and until I finally took my guard down and allowed this work to happen, and to allow Amber to guide me, I didn’t even know what was possible! You don’t even know how good it can be!
I’m a different person now. I don’t even worry about money. I just keep moving forward in my vision and it’s all happening in abundance. The people (staff) I have attracted now are of better quality than I have ever attracted.
I need to keep being that person so that I can keep attracting that, and so they can keep believing in themselves and can keep being successful. By giving them the vision, being the leader that I need to be, it helps them believe in themselves, and perform better. This has been possible because of what Amber has helped me see in myself. I can’t speak highly enough about what she has meant in my life and business.”