Strategic Partners Marketing (SPM) is a forward-thinking, full-service marketing firm based in Madison, Wisconsin. In 2017, we won two Addy Awards for our outstanding client work and were recognized by Madison’s 1310 WIBA iHeart radio station as a Business of the Week. And over the last year, both our team and our revenue have grown by more than 50%.
As a full-service firm, we offer a variety of marketing solutions for our clients. We specialize in brand strategy and marketing consulting; content marketing, including public relations, email marketing, social media management, and blogging; search engine optimization (SEO) and digital advertising; media planning and buying; and web design. In addition, we also provide graphic design and regularly partner with photographers and videographers for our clients’ projects. We strive to be a “one-stop shop” that meets all of our clients’ marketing needs.
How We Got Our Start
Strategic Partners Marketing was founded in 2015 by Amber Swenor, otherwise known as Amberdella. While working as an account executive for a local TV station, Amber worked with several small-business owners on their media planning efforts. She realized that she had a passion for guiding her clients through the creative process, so in April 2015, Amber decided to strike out on her own.
From the beginning, Amber had the vision of building Strategic Partners Marketing as a heart-centered marketing firm that would work with underserved start-ups and small- and medium-sized businesses. SPM got its start by treating its clients as people, and that’s still one of our cornerstones. We value relationships, plain and simple.
And Where We Are Today
We’ve come along way, and we now have a full in-house team, and we’ve moved to a new office in downtown Madison. Adding new staff and working from a more central location has enabled us to be more efficient with how we provide our services, so we’ve been able to work with a broader cross-section of clients and offer a wider array of services. This past year, for example, we sponsored both Between the Waves and Disrupt Madison, and in 2018 we’re partnering with Doyenne Group as their public relations agency. We’re excited to keep growing, to keep rocking, and to keep building relationships with new clients.
Looking for a marketing partner in the new year? If so, contact us today to see if Strategic Partners Marketing is the right fit for you.
- Are you a start-up or small business tired of spending money on marketing that doesn’t return an investment?
- Are you confused by which channels you should be using to reach your target audience and how to use them?
- Are you losing business to competitors?
- Do you need help developing a marketing strategy with many working parts?
- Do you want to understand how to get more customers?
- Do you need help creating a brand strategy?
- Are you ready to take action now?
- Would you love access to a marketing strategy system with proven small business results?
- Would you like exclusive access to a marketing consultant who specializes in helping small businesses make measurable impacts in their businesses?
- Businesses operating on a strategy-based plan get clients quicker, get higher-dollar clients, grow their businesses quicker and build their brand faster, creating greater brand recognition, awareness and sales
- If you figure out why you do what you do, for whom you do it, where and how to market to that audience, the sales will happen! This all starts with having brand strategy in place. SPM is here to help you with that first step, and every step after.
When you work with Strategic Partners Marketing you’ll gain a dedicated advocate who will work strategically to help you achieve marketing success.