Brand Strategy ➔
Market Research ➔
With the combined strength of our team, we serve clients with a comprehensive approach to marketing. With our combined experience we are strategists, problem solvers and master storytellers. Our services include brand strategy consultation, marketing plan development, digital marketing, social media marketing and advertising, public relations, website design and advertising campaign development and media buying.
Consultation: In order to determine which steps need to be taken to move your business forward, consultation is required to guide you in which steps to take. As your consultant, we are here to present options and recommendations to help achieve your objectives. READ MORE
Brand Strategy: An effective marketing plan is built on the foundation of a strong brand. Everything you do in your business is integrated and should work in unison toward your vision and goals. A brand strategy is built upon a mission statement, objectives, opportunities and threats. A well-crafted marketing strategy is only as good as the foundation of the business and systems in place that work toward the ultimate business goals. This is why we go deeper in order to understand all aspects of your business. READ MORE
Market Research Services: At Strategic Partners Marketing we offer qualitative and quantitative research services, as well as acting as your consultant and partnering with market research firms for larger-scale research projects.
Qualitative research allows us to gain an understanding of underlying reasons, opinions and motivations for the decisions that people make. It provides insights into the needs, wants and problems of the customer and helps to develop creative ideas and solutions for those needs and problems.
- Qualitative Research Methods provided or facilitated by SPM: Focus Groups, Individual Interviews, Surveys, Participant Observations
Quantitative Research is used to quantify a problem in order to generate numerical data that can be transformed into statistics. Quantitative research can quantify opinions, behaviors or attitudes to demonstrate how big the problem is, and how many people feel or act a certain way. Quantitative research requires larger sample sizes. Data collection methods include surveys, face-to-face interviews, telephones interviews, online polls and systematic observations.
- Quantitative Research provided by or facilitated by SPM: Surveys, Interviews, Online Polls
Understanding the Differences:
- Qualitative Research uncovers more about how people feel and leads to creation of messaging and strategies to meet their desires.
- Quantitative Research provides a statistical analysis about the percentage of people who feel a certain way. Quantitative can help you determine what type of market to go after, or what type of product or service to promote.
Marketing Plan Development: A marketing plan for your small business should be robust and account for all aspects of your business including a SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats). A marketing plan includes:
- Situation analysis that tells you where your business is at now, competitive analysis and where you want to go
- Marketing strategy with a mission and objectives
- A sales forecast that outlines goals for specific product or service sales and growth expectations
- Expense budget to track marketing expenditures
- Web design
- Social Media Management & Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization
- Lead Development Strategies
- Lead capture strategies
- PR strategies
- Email Marketing
Marketing Implementation services: At SPM we understand that small businesses need more than guidance on their strategy, they need someone to actually get the work done! This is why we partner with businesses in a number of ways including educating your team in-house, helping you find the right talent to implement your tactical marketing plan, or, you can hire us to implement the plans with and for you.